About Me

I am a proud wife and mother of 3 girls, 2 dogs, & 3 cats. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts in education. I feel sick over the loss. I have decided to overcome my depression and weight gain, by turning my life around. First item - weight loss. I want to feel better, have more energy, see my kids grow up and meet my grand-kids. I don't want to be embarrassed about my size, if I don't get the job, I don't want to wonder - Is it because I am fat? I want to find me.

Welcome!

I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find some connection or a bit of enjoyment in my musings of uncovering my true self; a lighter, happier, mother and wife. Leave a comment, support the sponsors, follow my blog, but most of all, be inspired and know you are not alone!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

…and you were scared…

Day 55 of my new life…

Well, after last week's "epic fail" I have decided that I need to find a strategy for motivation…Whoa, huh, a real revelation here. Isn't that what we all struggle with? Now that it's getting cooler outside, I'm not as "thrilled" to go walking. I have a gym and a treadmill at home, but I have not been "on plan" with using them. I was for a while, like 6 weeks, but now…not so much. I think it's just one of those things I need to JUST DO. NO MORE EXCUSES!

I decided not to weight in last week. I knew I hadn't made the best food choices and I only walked 2 times! I just was too disappointed in myself to step on the scale. It's ok that skipped it, but I knew I needed to face up to what I had done (AND NOT DONE!)… so this morning I decided I would weigh in. I step on the scale and looked…it was actually down 2 more lbs! I couldn't believe it! The minor food changes I have done HAVE really made a difference!

I am proud of that. I have lost 20 lbs. I can cross off another goal. Woo-hoo!

I have decided to wait 1 full week and a few days until my next weigh in (12/10/10)…even with the holiday, I'm hoping for a big number. I just need to realize that those BIG numbers come from EXERCISING AND EATING RIGHT!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm only human. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Hop - Woo-hoo! Meet new friends!

Fat to Fit Blog Hop

Total Pageviews