About Me

I am a proud wife and mother of 3 girls, 2 dogs, & 3 cats. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts in education. I feel sick over the loss. I have decided to overcome my depression and weight gain, by turning my life around. First item - weight loss. I want to feel better, have more energy, see my kids grow up and meet my grand-kids. I don't want to be embarrassed about my size, if I don't get the job, I don't want to wonder - Is it because I am fat? I want to find me.

Welcome!

I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find some connection or a bit of enjoyment in my musings of uncovering my true self; a lighter, happier, mother and wife. Leave a comment, support the sponsors, follow my blog, but most of all, be inspired and know you are not alone!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Bookmarks…curious little things.


 

Last night I found a book that I had started to read a few years ago. It was a diet book. I was only 1/3 of the way through it, when I must have given up the diet struggle back in 2005. I flipped through the book and found an old bookmark. Except it wasn't really a book mark, it was a candy wrapper! No wonder I didn't lose the weight! That must have been a funny sight…to see a fat lady reading a diet book while munching on chocolate candy covered morsels! My current book mark is a post-it note. Other things I have used in the past include: Kleenex, q-tip (don't ask!), index cards, scraps of paper, and my favorite…candy wrappers! lol… What is your go-to bookmark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm only human. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Hop - Woo-hoo! Meet new friends!

Fat to Fit Blog Hop

Total Pageviews