About Me

I am a proud wife and mother of 3 girls, 2 dogs, & 3 cats. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts in education. I feel sick over the loss. I have decided to overcome my depression and weight gain, by turning my life around. First item - weight loss. I want to feel better, have more energy, see my kids grow up and meet my grand-kids. I don't want to be embarrassed about my size, if I don't get the job, I don't want to wonder - Is it because I am fat? I want to find me.

Welcome!

I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find some connection or a bit of enjoyment in my musings of uncovering my true self; a lighter, happier, mother and wife. Leave a comment, support the sponsors, follow my blog, but most of all, be inspired and know you are not alone!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22…Weigh In…No excuses…

262.5 lbs.

Gained a pound.

Surprised?

I'm not.

I have no excuses.

I screwed up this week.

Yes, I have the "sniffles" and yes I did my longest walk yet…but I am still missing one thing: CONSISTENCY. I need to consistently get my walks in, I need to consistently avoid the junk food, increase my water intake, and take those damn vitamins – yuck! I need to consistently believe in myself…I just gotta do it! I'm not going to beat myself up over this, but I am going to kick myself in the A$$ and pick up the pace a bit with exercise. Need to develop a schedule and routine for my workouts.

Busy day today, helping with my husband's grandma's 80th "Surprise" birthday party (cleaning, cooking, gifting…), buying gifts for senior (in high school) band members, looking for a birthday gift for a 5th grader, and wrapping those gifts…Also meeting mother-in-law at her storage facility…"to see if I want anything"…um…not really, we are trying to de-junk our house! Keeping a smile on. Also, kids going every which way tonight for the last high school football game. One's in the band, one will be with a friend, and the youngest with us and grandparents sitting in the cold and rain watching the marching band…

Hmmm…wonder when I'm going to fit my exercise in…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, I'm only human. Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Hop - Woo-hoo! Meet new friends!

Fat to Fit Blog Hop

Total Pageviews