I know I should be happy. I have lost 13.5 lbs. in the last few weeks. But I can't help feeling like I could be doing better. I am proud of my healthy eating choices (well, usually!) and I am proud that I am fitting more exercise into my schedule. But, as I sit here and type I think to myself…I should be out walking, or I should be downstairs working out. I will go for a walk today, but until then, I will be proud that I have lost 13 lbs. Woo-hoo!
- I am a proud wife and mother of 3 girls, 2 dogs, & 3 cats. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts in education. I feel sick over the loss. I have decided to overcome my depression and weight gain, by turning my life around. First item - weight loss. I want to feel better, have more energy, see my kids grow up and meet my grand-kids. I don't want to be embarrassed about my size, if I don't get the job, I don't want to wonder - Is it because I am fat? I want to find me.
I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find some connection or a bit of enjoyment in my musings of uncovering my true self; a lighter, happier, mother and wife. Leave a comment, support the sponsors, follow my blog, but most of all, be inspired and know you are not alone!
- Happy Monday! :) (Bouncing back!)
- Day 22…Weigh In…No excuses…
- Day 21 - Ick…I gotta figure something out…
- Just checking in…
- Weekends, Colds, Ughhhh!
- Day 15, Weigh In
- Bookmarks…curious little things.
- Day 11, Staying Motivated and Avoiding French Frie...
- Day 8, Weigh In
- Day 1, Donut Shop and Walk (Yep, you read it righ...
- Day 1, Weigh In
- ▼ October (11)