Okay, yesterday, I was doing fine…even got a 4 mile walk in…and then the dreaded bedtime snack cravings started…My husband got up and made him some nachos…BOY OH BOY…they looked soooo yummy! I did it. I couldn't help it. Before I knew what I was doing I had made myself a plate of them as well…I'm so mad at myself this morning! I know I will make mistakes but this comes too soon after a terrible weekend!
I need to set some goals to help me succeed:
1) I will more closely monitor my intake throughout the day…leaving some wiggle room for evening…that way I am sure to either be below my "points" or have that HEALTHY snack and not be over my "points" allowance.
2) I will make my snacks HEALTHY! (carrots would have made me feel better last night – even if I did go over my points!)
3) WEEKENDS – I will choose wisely at restaurants, ordering half sized entrées, foregoing the appetizers, and continuing to order water, etc.
4) WEEKENDS – I will exercise at least ONE of the weekends days and try to get my family involved. (IDEAS: Walks, playing in the yard, doing yard work, cleaning out the garage, using the home gym, etc.)
I am dreading weigh in tomorrow! I know I have been walking more and eating less than I used to, but I know I could be doing so much better. I feel like I can never do anything quite good enough for my own expectations…It'll be okay…I am just starting on this journey…it has only been 3 weeks…I should be proud of the changes I have made.
- I am a proud wife and mother of 3 girls, 2 dogs, & 3 cats. I lost my job last year, due to budget cuts in education. I feel sick over the loss. I have decided to overcome my depression and weight gain, by turning my life around. First item - weight loss. I want to feel better, have more energy, see my kids grow up and meet my grand-kids. I don't want to be embarrassed about my size, if I don't get the job, I don't want to wonder - Is it because I am fat? I want to find me.
I'm glad you stopped by, and hope you find some connection or a bit of enjoyment in my musings of uncovering my true self; a lighter, happier, mother and wife. Leave a comment, support the sponsors, follow my blog, but most of all, be inspired and know you are not alone!
- Happy Monday! :) (Bouncing back!)
- Day 22…Weigh In…No excuses…
- Day 21 - Ick…I gotta figure something out…
- Just checking in…
- Weekends, Colds, Ughhhh!
- Day 15, Weigh In
- Bookmarks…curious little things.
- Day 11, Staying Motivated and Avoiding French Frie...
- Day 8, Weigh In
- Day 1, Donut Shop and Walk (Yep, you read it righ...
- Day 1, Weigh In
- ▼ October (11)